When it comes to high tension, or prominent strategic meetings, hiring a facilitator as an impartial, non-invested third person, creates an environment allowing people to speak their thoughts and share their insights in a constructive way.
Have you ever been in a meeting where control was lost?
- Have you ever seen a stronger personality dominate a meeting and witnessed the loss of effective sharing of ideas because of the temperaments involved?
- Have you sat through a meeting where more was being unsaid than said?
As your Facilitator, Denis Gianoutsos ensures the environment for your meeting stats impartial and stays composed throughout the most difficult conversations. Denis will:
- Maintain order and meeting flow in alignment not only with the agenda but the objectives and outcomes desired for the meeting
- Remain objective as he has no hidden agendas or preconceived ideas about your team
- Remove roadblocks, keep people focused and on topic
- Perceptively look for what is being said and not said
- Ask intelligent questions and draw out the unsaid allowing everyone involved to feel as though they have a voice in the process
- Summarise the meeting results objectively
Denis can facilitate any number of organizational and corporate level events:
- Strategic Planning Events
- Where a team of leaders are bought together to work on their vision for the future, the strategic plan, and/or upcoming budgets
- Assistance is needed to identify the appropriate strategy, actions and plans – next steps objectively weighing the pros and cons and leading the meeting toward a consensus and buy in
- A facilitator is required to provide the neutral environment allowing creative discussions while capturing the thoughts/insights
Examples of events Denis can facilitate are:
- Board Meetings
- Shareholders Events
- Kick Off Workshops
- Leadership Summits
When it comes to the success of your important potentially, high tension events, bring in a proven, experienced facilitator. Denis has facilitated many events, including:
- Strategic Planning Sessions for a Fortune 20 Corporation
- Team building and Leadership development events for Fortune 500 Companies
- Sales Kick Off events for the Asia Pacific Japan region with 3,000 attendees for a Fortune 20 Corporation